The Hi-Flo Industrial Vacu-Press was designed specifically for professional woodworking shop that demand durability, dependability and versatility from their VacuPress. Modeled after the original Standard VacuPress, the Hi-Flo system delivers the same reliable performance with increased speed often needed by larger shops. This workhorse system offers maximum performance on all levels of veneering and laminating.
The heart of the Hi-Flo Industrial VacuPress is amaintenance-free ¾ HP 10 cfm oilless rotary vane vacuum pump chosen, like the Standard, for its industry proven performance. This powerful pump, combined with large flow lines and double entrance vacuum bags, achieves full vacuum 100% faster. These features are extremely valuble when dealing with larger curved work and multi bag oprations (the Hi-Flo VacuPress
can accommodate up to three bags with the addition of our manifold adapter). A “repeatedly accurate” micro pressure vacuum levels with a adjustable feature. This allows variable vacuum settings necessary for the various pressure needs of high elevation shops, curved work, and different glue types.
The Hi-Flo system uses high grade (30 mil) polyurethane double entrance vacuum bags. Polyurethane is a state-of-the-art membrane used extensively in high tech industries because it combines high puncture resistsnce with excellent elasticity, memory retention and resistance to extremes of temperature. These qualities make polyurethane the prevect material for maximum performance on flat, curved, and shaped work. VacuPress Industrial Poly bags are so rugged that we warranty them for 5 years against seam delamination and tearing.
- ¾ HP self-adjusting oil-less rotary vane vacuum pump with thermal overload protection
- 10 cfm vaccum rate for rapid evacuation time
- Maximum vaccum of 27″HG / automatic shutoff at 25″ HG (1774 lbs. per sq. foot)
- Quick disconnect between pump and bag
- Micro-pressure switch maintains consistent vacuum level with adjustable pressure setting
- Vaccum gauge and lighted o/off switch for monitoring vacuum process
- Pump dimensions: 10¼” W x 10½” H x 27″ L
- Weighs 84 pounds
- Operators manual with complete instructions on prosseing veneers, curved work, and glues
- One-year limited warranty
INDUSRTIAL POLY BAG FEATURES
VacuPress Vacuum Bags have heat-welded seams and calmpless, airtight vacuum hose attachments. Bags for the Hi-Flo model are double entry and have convenient, movable C-channel closures that give an air-tight seal and a firm grip against the pull of curved work.
The C-chanel closer at the end of the bag for smaller setups and faster pressing time.
Sizes: 30 mil Industial Poly 49″ x 49″, 49″ x 97″, 49″x 121″, 49″ x 145″, and 61″ x 121″
Sizes represent actual pressing capacity.
- Tear strength__400 lbs.
- Tensile strength__9000 PSI
- Maximum temperature__225